How do I Apply for Admission at ASD?
If you are a Parent:
- Contact your local school district and tell them of your interest in ASD.
- Contact ASD Admissions: 501-324-9510 or email Rick Porter, ASD's Director of Student Services.
- Tour the ASD campus with your family, your school district staff, and ASD Staff.
- Work with your local school district to schedule an IEP meeting. During this meeting, placement at ASD can be determined.
The following individuals should plan to attend the meeting:
5. Fill out ASD Registration Packet.
If you are with a Local School District:
Tour ASD campus with student's family .
Provide ASD the following records:
4. Host IEP meeting. The following individuals should attend: